Entries will be accepted through January 31, 2019. The winner will be announced at the 2019 Shinnenkai Reception together with the 2019 PNWJETAA Officer Elections results, and via our social media websites. No more than 2 pairs of Entries may be submitted by any one Entrant; See Logo Requirements. In order for the Entry to be submitted and reviewed by our judges, all Entries must be:
- Submitted directly to Michelle Kato (email@example.com) with their name, e-mail, phone number, and relation to our JETAA chapter
- Submitted as a scalable vector graphic (EPS or SVG) with 300 dpi+
- Submitted in circle and/or square dimensions.
- Professional — The winning Entry will be featured as the official PNWJETAA logo on our website, social media platforms, and other mediums (pins, pamphlets, t-shirts, etc) so must be appropriate for all audiences.
- Theme — JETAA logos typically reflect themes unique to their regions (or states) and/or ties to Japan.
- Color — There are no limitations and any color may be used.
- Lettering — All Entries must be submitted in a pair comprised of 1 version with the name “PNWJETAA”, and 1 version without lettering.
- Integrity — All Entries must be completely original and cannot contain copyrighted material. All Entries must have been created and edited by the contestant(s). Entries must not include images or licensed images that have been previously published, and must be easily reproducible and scalable for large and small formatting.
The winning Entrant will receive:
2. The right to identify him/herself/themselves as the logo designer
3. Active promotion of the design and designer by the PNWJETAA
JUDGING AND SELECTION OF WINNER(S)
A. The winning Entry will be selected by judges appointed for the purpose and by the PNWJETAA. Their decision will be final. No further correspondence shall be entered into.
B. PNWJETAA reserves the right not to select a winner if, in its sole discretion, no suitable Entries are received.
C. PNWJETAA reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant or Entry at its sole discretion; no correspondence shall be entered into.
D. The winning Entrant be required to sign a contract assigning all ownership of the winning Entry to PWNJETAA.
E. Accepting the prize(s) constitutes permission for PNWJETAA to make public and otherwise use winning Entrant’s name for publicity purposes. Further personal data may be requested but is not required.