NOMINATION FORM HAS CLOSED!
Thank you to all who have submitted their nominations!
Members are invited to anonymously nominate a friend (or themselves) to any of our traditional positions, including:
- Vice President
- Treasurer *minimum 2-year commitment required
- Systems Administrator
- Social Coordinator
- Transitions (Career Day) Committee
- Community Outreach
- Newsletter Coordinator
- Research & Development
- Compliance Coordinator
Unless otherwise noted, all positions require a 1-year commitment. For full descriptions of these positions, please visit our Officers page.
All nominees must be registered members of PNWJETAA and in good standing with the association. Anyone may nominate a member to any Steering Council position. Members are also welcome to nominate themselves!
You can check your membership status by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or register as a member on our website.
Nominations will be open until 11:59pm on January 12, 2024.
Nominees will be contacted at the email provided below beginning January 13, and will be required to respond and submit a platform by January 20. Voting will take place online from January 21–26, with results announced at the Annual Meeting portion of Shinnenkai on January 27, 2024.
WHY JOIN THE STEERING COUNCIL?
- Impactful Networking: Joining the PNWJETAA Steering Council opens up a world of connections with fellow JET Alums who have ventured into diverse fields after coming back from Japan. Imagine the potential collaborations and shared experiences waiting to unfold!
- Giving Back: This is your chance to contribute to the growth and development of our beloved Chapter. Your insights and ideas can shape the future of the institution and inspire the next generation of JET Alums.
- Professional Growth: Serving on the Steering Council provides valuable leadership experience. Whether you’re a recent returnee or senpai alum this opportunity can enhance your skills and elevate your career.
- Celebrate Achievements: We want to celebrate your successes or acknowledge the accomplishments of that friend you’ve always admired.
Please email email@example.com for questions.